Auto Recycler—How to Benefit from your Local Auto Recycler
There are two ways to directly benefit from your local auto recycler, and a small throng of indirect benefits. Since human beings naturally want to know what’s in it for them, let’s begin with the two direct benefits that you can absorb from your local auto recycler.
The two major direct benefits are two easy ways include a money-making venture and a money-saving ideas…
1. Buy Used Auto Parts
Buying used auto parts makes sense to a lot of us, for a lot of different reasons. These include:
- Offering you the part you need to get your car back on the road, at a minimal price (because very few of us have car repairs in our budget).
- Offering you an affordable part as a stop-gap measure for cars on their last legs.
- Fitting into your plan to own your car for another year or two before upgrading.
- Because you simply think it’s silly to put brand new parts in aging car.
- Because you’re thrifty.
The most-common and most-convincing reason people have to buy used auto parts from their local auto recycler, is that their car is ‘developed in years’. Why buy new parts for a used car? It’s like putting a Mercedes transmission into a Pontiac.
2. Sell your Car for Scrap
The other tangible benefit that your local auto recycler offers you is the ability to sell your scrap car. Whether you’ve wrecked your car in an accident or your aged car is simply not worth anything on the car aftermarket—auto recycling can turn your clunker into cash. For a quote on exactly what your clunker is worth—just give us a call here at Carcone’s Auto Recycling.
The Non-Direct Benefits of your Local Auto Recycler
As we said above, not all the benefits of auto recyclers are direct, tangible benefits to you. Many are indirect, including the following:
- It benefits the community as we employ a whole whack of people in the Aurora, Richmond Hill and Newmarket area with meaningful jobs.
- We keep cars, car parts and their toxic fluids out of our landfill, which is an important eco-benefit that helps us pass on a greener world to our children.
- Another eco-benefit is that the recycling scrap cars for metal keeps hundreds of thousands of tons of steel from being quarried and processed every year. Not only does it cut-down on quarrying, it also keeps hundreds of thousands of processing products from being wasted—like limestone.
As you can see there are numerous tangible and indirect benefits—that simply make sense all around. To start participating in this money-saving and money-making industries, call Carcone’s today.