Carcone's Auto Recycling is pleased to offer our customers a variety of warranty packages.
Our standard warranty is 60 days on parts only, no labor coverage on defective items.
Carcone's guarantees your satisfaction.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return the part with your receipt for exchange or full 100% refund.
We are pleased to offer our customers the option of purchasing and extended warranty.
Which one is best suited for you?
* PLATINUM PLUS [NEW]: 5 year parts and labour coverage
* PLATINUM: 1 year parts and labour
* GOLD: Six months parts and labour
* SILVER: Six months parts only. No labour
CONDITIONAL WARRANTY LIMITS
1. Engines are guaranteed to be in good operating condition with reasonable limits of specifications for 60 days as stated by the seller (i.e. oil pressure, compression and oil consumption). Only the crankshaft, block, heads and valve train are covered under this guarantee. Accessories such as water pump, distributor, injection system, exhaust manifold are left for customer convenience only. Automatic transmissions and rear end assemblies are guaranteed functional for a period of 60 days. This guarantee covers replacement or repair at the option of the seller. It does not cover any other expenses such as towing emergency road service or related expense. Failure to replace the front and rear transmission seals will void the warranty.
2. Standard transmissions are guaranteed functional assemblies. Gears are inspected at the time of purchase. New inspection gaskets need to be installed prior to installation.
3. Differentials are guaranteed functional assemblies. Gears are inspected at the time of purchase. Replace all seals prior to installation.
4. All parts are guaranteed for 60 days from the date of purchase not the date of installation.
5. Defective parts will be replaced and or money refunded.
6. All parts being returned must be ACCOMPANIED BY ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT.
7. Warranty does not cover expense in removal or replacement of defective part. (Unless a labour warranty was purchased with the part.)
EXTENDED WARRANTY PACKAGES
? 5 year parts and labour Warranty
? One Year Parts and Labour Warranty
? 6 Month Parts and Labour Warranty
? 6 Month parts Warranty, no Labour coverage implied or provided.
? Refinished Wheels
? One year workmanship and mounting
? 6 Month workmanship and mounting
CONDITIONAL EXTENDED WARRANTY LIMITS:
Engine Warranty coverage:
Crankshaft, block, heads and valve trains are covered under this warranty. All other components on or around the engine are not covered (I.E. water pump, distributer, injection system, and exhaust manifolds. Etc)
Transmission Warranty Coverage:
All internal parts with the exception of gaskets, seals filters and sensors. Automatic transmissions are sold without filter. Failure to install transmissions without filter will void the warranty.
Refinished Wheel Warranty Coverage:
Only defective workmanship or repair is covered under this warranty when determined by Carcone's wheel refinishing department.
A refinished wheel completed by Carcone's will not be covered under any warranty if 1 or more of the following have taken place:
1. Damage due to improper installation.
2. Damage from negligence, collision, or the use of clip on weights on the front refinished portion of wheel.
3. Repair or manipulation from a third party other than Carcone's.
4. Discolouration caused by the use of harmful cleaners or chemicals.
5. Finish damage caused by salt exposure.
Extended Warranty does not apply to any commercial vehicles. Carcone's Auto Recycling reserves the right to replace, repair or refund the parts and labour according to the Mitchell Manual specifications at the rate of up to $100.00 an hour.
(Labour is paid out only once after the initial standard warranty of 60 days and will not exceed the original part purchase price.)
Unless the original invoice is noted, all parts are sold with a 60-day Warranty. Coverage must be made at time of purchase. (This Warranty is only valid to the purchaser of the part and is non-transferable.)
All claims must be accompanied by the part and the original sales invoice.
Warranty does not cover the loss of time, Roadside assistance, lodging, fluids or any other related expenses.
All claims are paid in Canadian Funds.